High Quality Lab 53L Vacuum Oven
This vacuum oven designed for drying heat sensitive, easily decomposed and easily oxidized substances.
The entire application can take place under vacuum or a controlled atmosphere can be created through the introduction of an inert gas. Can help in the prevention of surface reactions (such as oxidation), decontaminating samples (removing lubricants for example) as well as for speeding up the out gassing process.
The vacuum oven is widely used in biochemistry, chemical pharmaceuticals, medical and health care, agricultural research, environmental protection and other research and application fields.
Drying of herbal medicine
Drying of glassware
Drying of medical instrument’s operating package
Aging test of circuitboard
University laboratory, scientific experiment of scientific research institute
- The liner is made of 2mm thick stainless steel, and several reinforcing ribs are firmly welded to ensure that the liner is not deformed.
- Intelligent controller, high temperature control accuracy, fast temperature stabilization time. Multi-steps programmable controller(optional).
- Double glass, visual observation window. External PE transparent plate, internal 12mm explosion-proof tempered glass.
- The back of the oven is equipped with an inflation interface, which can inflate inert gas into the box. Stainless steel interface with valve.
1. Radiant warm wall heating system provides optimal uniformity and conserves chamber space for drying, curing, vacuum embedding, and plating applications.
- 3″ (7.6 cm) glass wool insulation prevents heat loss from working chamber, and minimizes the enclosure’s outer surface temperature.
- Silicone door gasket and positive latch door maintain seal at all vacuum levels.
- PID precision Digital Power controller controls temperature with a accuracy of +/-1°C and built-in over temperature protection.
- Easy-to-clean #304 stainless steel chamber interior, durability and ease of maintenance.
- 2 shelves were included for immediate use.
- Vacuum and air lines constructed with corrosion-resistant stainless steel tubing for optimum chamber cleanliness and long term performance.
- Celsius(.C) and Fahrenheit (.F)can be switched at will.
- Operating temperature range from room temperature to 250°C Max.(RT ~ 200°C for continuous;200°C ~ 250°C for <4hrs).
|Power Supply||220V 50/60HZ(110V 60HZ)|
|Temperature Rang||RT – 250.C|
|Temp Fluctuation||± 1.C|
(chamber size) (mm)
|Shelves||2 pcs||2 pcs|
Note: For using under vacuum, it is necessary to have a vacuum pump , please order vacuum pump separately.
Choose ZYLAB, you will get best service and perfect products.
Welcome your inquiry and trail order!!
More informaiton for ovens, please Click Here.