Diaphragm Vacuum Pump GM-0.50II
Diaphragm vacuum pump provides vacuum conditions for evaporation, distillation, crystallization, drying, sublimation, and vacuum filtration, and can be used to extract all kinds of highly toxic, flammable and explosive, strong acids, strong alkalis.
- It can replace circulating water vacuum pump and rotary vane vacuum pump without working medium, and there is no friction on the working part.
- Vacuum is stable, easy to control the vacuum degree, and can be adjusted according to experimental needs.
- All parts in contact with gas are made of PTFE material, which has strong resistance to chemical corrosion.
- Designed with self-cooling exhaust system, which can run continuously for 24 hours.
- The valve plate adopts imported high quality materials.
- The motor is provided by well-known motor manufacturer.
- The transmission mechanism has a reasonable design and reliable operation.
- Small size, light weight, easy to move, save space.
|Pumping speed||30 L/Min|
|Working Temp||7-40 ℃|
|Temp of the body||<55℃|
|Voltage||220V 50/60Hz(others can be customizd)|
More informaiton for Vacuum Pumps, please Click Here.
Choose us, you will get best service and perfect products!