1700.C High Temperature Tube Furnace
This vacuum tube furnace max.temperature up to 1700.C, use corundum tube as the carrier for heating and sealing. Precise and advanced touch screen auto temperature controller, high temperature accuracy, easy operation, excellent heat-insulation effect, symmetrical temperature uniform.
Is widely used for vacuum sintering, vacuum sintering under atmosphere protection, nano materials preparation, battery material preparation and other multiple research fields.
1. Max. Temperature 1700C, working temperature 800-1650C.
2. Intelligent touch screen temperature controller,easy to operate, can store temperature curve, and has the function of USB interface derived data.
3. 51 segments programmable and auto control.
4. Ceramic fibre furnace chamber, to ensure a fast heating rate, and save power.
5. By using special lining import from Japan and high quality heating elements made of pure type molydenum disilicide.
6.Double layers steel casing with fan cooling, to ensure the surface of furnace below 50C, safety for the operator.
7.Low power consumable, exquisite structure and light weight, it is the ideal furnace for material research labs, also used in factory for small production.
|Chamber Material||Imported high quality
alumina fiber refraction insulation
|Heating Element||High purity mosi2 rod|
|Length of Heating Zone||Constant temperature 130mm|
|Tube Material||High Purity Alumina(Corundum tube)|
(also supply other sizes according to demand)
|Sealing Mode||Vacuum Flange|
|Control Mode||Smart PID Control|
|Temperature Accuracy||+/- 1.C|
|Operating Interface||English Graphical Interface|
|Presetting Curve||15 Presetting Curve, 51 Segments Programmable|
|Protection Setting||Over Temperature Alarm, Over Current Protection,
Broken Thermocouple Prompt
|Working Voltage||208-240V 50/60HZ|
|Standard Accessories||Alumina Tube, Vacuum Flange,Vacuum Gauge,
Gas Flow Meter,Tube Block, O-ring,
Protective Gloves, Crucible Tongs, Manual Book
Choose ZYLAB, you will get best service and perfect products!
More informaiton for Furnaces, please Click Here.